Dr. Clark Shower (Worlds Biggest) and Apartment Filter
This item is assembled to order. Due to the special order status, orders for the Apartment Filter cannot be canceled. Please note that this item may not ship for 10-15 days after your order is placed. If your order includes other items, the other items will be shipped immediately and the Apartment Filter will be shipped separately when ready.
If you live in an apartment this is the filter for you!
You can always upgrade this filter to a Whole House Water Filter by buying the board.
- Hose A is connected to shower water faucet. Instead of flowing straight into the shower filter it now flows through the filter tank first.
- Hose B leads the water from the filter tank into the shower head.
- Hose C is put in place so you can conveniently fill your water jugs. You can then place the water jugs in your kitchen or wherever convenient.
- Hose D is the backwash hose. This filter is self-cleaning it cleans itself with a backwash. During this process it lets off water. Water will flow out of hose when system is backwashing. You may initiate the backwash manually (by holding the up/down arrow keys in for 5 seconds) or program the digital head to initiate the backwash cycle anywhere from 1-99 days. BE SURE HOSE IS SECURE IN A DRAIN WHEN BACKWASH IS TAKING PLACE.
- AC Adapter only needs to be plugged in when backwash is in use. If you have the system backwash automatically then you need to have it plugged in all the time.
Please wait at least 5 minutes until water in the filter's tank reaches the desired temperature for your shower.
Q: Do I have to purchase a gas powered water heater in order to make the Dr. Clark Whole House Filter work?
A: No. If you have a gas powered water heater it's preferred but not absolutely necessary. The reason for this is that electric heaters work by heating the water with elements that pollute the water slightly. How you heat your water does not affect the performance of our water filter, it just gives you the additional benefits of not polluting your water with ions of heavy metals emitted from the electric heating elements. Gas powered water heaters heat the water "slower" and are lined with glass that protect the water from contact with metal. Our filter focuses on taking out organic solvents, such as chlorine, oil and benzene. It also takes out some minerals but not all.
Free Shipping for Continental US orders only.
Due to the size, actual shipping applies to this item when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international countries. Ask for a ship quote please.
All orders are shipped directly from our factory warehouse in Chula Vista, California. Orders received before 12PM Pacific Time ship the same day (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders received after 12PM Monday-Friday will ship the following business day. Your tracking number will be emailed from as soon as your order is shipped.
For international shipments, duties and taxes may be applicable. By ordering from this website, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to pay any duties and taxes.
You can return any unopened or unused product within 30 days on the date on your invoice. Simply send the item back with a copy of your invoice. If you are unhappy with any consumable product, you may return an open item for a refund as long as at least 50% of the original contents remain and the return is done within 30 days of the date on your invoice.
Please report any overages, shortages, or damages within 10 days of receiving your order.