These are optional cleanse directions based on the protocols of Dr. Hulda Clark.
If you decide to follow Dr. Clark’s directions herein please keep in mind that although it is best to stay as close to the schedule set forth by Dr. Clark, if you miss a day or two you can simply pick up where you left off.
If you need help to clarify the cleanse directions, please give us a call, but please note that we cannot give medical advice of any sort.
The Kidney Cleanse consists of a group of herbs and nutraceuticals that work in a synergistic manner for optimal cleansing, and helps to support the body’s ability to maintain proper kidney function.*
We live in a toxic world. We are exposed to chemicals that didn’t exist 30 years ago. Everyday harmful chemicals such as malathion, butyl acetate, livestock hormones and nitrous oxide are polluting our bodies. And that's just a start. Picture a car’s oil filter that hasn't been changed in three years. Imagine the gunk! Now imagine a filter that processes 50 gallons of blood and extra water each day. That's your kidneys. If your kidneys did not remove these wastes, toxins would build up in the blood and damage your body. In this toxic world, it is easy for your kidneys to become overwhelmed and weakened due to exposure to common pollutants and invasive microorganisms. Kidney stones, an accumulation of mineral salts, can lodge anywhere in the urinary tract and kidneys, preventing the natural flow of waste removal (urine).
The kidneys are sophisticated processing machines. Since the kidneys are essentially filters, it makes good sense to clean these filters with periodic cleansing. A proper diet, as well as a periodic kidney cleanse, is essential to the health of the kidneys. Unlike the liver, the kidneys do not regenerate themselves.
3 Week Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Clark’s Kidney Cleanse helps lighten the load on your kidneys through a synergistic blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals traditionally used to cleanse and nurture the kidneys. The Kidney Cleanse helps to support your body’s ability to maintain proper functioning of your kidneys. Regenerate and revitalize your kidneys!*
Kidney Support Tea Preparation
1. Pour half a bag (¼ cup) each of the Hydrangea Root, Gravel Root, and Marshmallow Root herbs into a pot with 11 cups of cold tap water.
2. OPTIONAL: Add a pinch of Vitamin B2 powder into the pot. This helps to sterilize the tea. This can also be accomplished by re-boiling the prepared tea every 3 days. Vitamin B2 powder is not included in the 3 Week Kidney Cleanse kit.
3. Do not boil immediately. Let the ingredients soak 4 hours or overnight. Since each bag is ½ cup, you are using ¼ cup of each root at this time. Close the opened bag carefully and store unused herbs in a cool, dry, dark place until your next Kidney Tea preparation. After soaking the herbs 4 hours (or overnight), heat to boiling, then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add Black Cherry Concentrate (4 fl. oz. or less depending on taste) and bring back to boiling. The Black Cherry Concentrate is for taste and it supports cleansing.
5. Remove from heat source and let the mixture cool thoroughly. Pour mixture through a strainer into glass jars. Do not throw the strained herbs away. Freeze the herbs and use the next time you need to boil herbs to make your next batch of tea. Discard after second use. One bag of herbs (½ cup each) will make 28 days worth of tea. You can double the yield by freezing and reusing the herbs a second time.
6. Refrigerate half of the tea (7 day supply) to use this week, and freeze the other half for next week (another 7 day supply).
Drink ¾ cups of Kidney Support Tea per day by sipping slowly throughout the day. Drinking it all at once could cause you to get a stomach ache or feel pressure in your bladder. Start with half the dose if you have a sensitive stomach.
OPTIONAL: Add 20 drops of Goldenrod Tincture and any spice, such as nutmeg or cinnamon, to each ¾ cup serving. Goldenrod Tincture is not included in the 3 Week Kidney Cleanse kit.
Daily Supplement Schedule
OPTIONAL: You may substitute Parsley Tea for the Freeze-Dried Parsley capsules.
Parsley Tea Preparation
1. Wash 4 bunches of parsley. Chop into 2-inch segments and soak in 7 cups of water. OPTIONAL: For sterilization purposes, add a pinch of Vitamin B2 powder into the pot.
2. Cover pot and let soak for 2 minutes.
3. Bring water to a boil, and continue to boil for 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and strain into glass jars. Throw away parsley.
5. Refrigerate half of the Parsley Tea (3 ½ cups, enough for 7 days) and freeze the rest in HDPE plastic jars.
6. Drink ½ cup Parsley Tea daily. Sip throughout the day. You can combine the Parsley Tea with the Kidney Support Tea.
Usage Warning: Consult a healthcare professional before starting this cleanse if taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not take this cleanse if you are pregnant, nursing, or below the age of 18 without consulting with a healthcare professional first. If you have adverse reactions or other symptoms, discontinue taking cleanse and seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
Warning to California residents opting to follow our cleanse directions: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Click HERE for more info.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Although some of us or our customers may be interested in the research and statements of Dr. Hulda Clark, this company does not adopt any health or disease related claims based on her work or otherwise. The directions are provided for educational purposes only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice from your healthcare professional. The cleanses are for adults only. We do not recommend anyone under 18 years to go through the cleanses. However, the Parasite Cleanse may be suitable for children, but only under guidance of a healthcare professional. Interaction with Medication and Other Supplements: If you are taking medications, you should check with your physician or pharmacist before cleansing. You may also search online for: Interaction with Medications and Supplements. Please read full disclaimer here.